Thursday, September 29, 2005

wandering in the dark

Well, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing here on this blog. I have a nasty little habit of never reading directions so I flounder around, trying various things, growing more frustrated and feeling stupid. Sometimes, out of sheer luck, I stumble across the right thing to do but then I can't do it again.... But at least I've heard of blogging. I saw on the Drudge report this morning that 70% of all Brittish people who were polled had never heard of blogging. In fact, they thought the poll taker meant "dogging it," which apparently means watching other people engage in intimate acts. That was more than I needed to know, especially this early in the morning...

3 comments:

Bronwyn Jameson said...

Congratulations, Gail, you're now a blogger! *g* I read an article recently about dogging...who knew???

Bron

Sylvia Day said...

LOL @ "dogging it"!!

Gail Dayton said...

"Dogging it"--Oh, Gail, that's too rich. So much blogging to me seems to be saying outrageous things to start fights--but here, I know we'll be starting DISCUSSIONS. :)